Welcome

Welcome to my 3-Day for the Cure blog where I discuss my experience training, fundraising and walking in the Susan G. Komen 3-Day for the Cure. I'll be walking in my third 3-Day, this year in San Diego with my teammate Julie, who I met back in 2009 on the walk. I love sharing stories, challenges, frustrations and successes here and really enjoy hearing back from all of you.

Monday, August 30, 2010

Motivational Monday

"It was a high counsel that I once heard given to a young person, 'Always do what you are afraid to do.'" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

I was very nervous back in 2009 to officially sign up for the 3 Day. I was nervous to raise the money and to walk 60 miles over the course of a weekend. Signing up as a walker was one of the best decisions of my life. I wonder what my next big decision will be that will help me conquer my fears. What brave decisions have you made in life?

No comments:

Post a Comment